Personal Data Protection Policy At DLS Cozy Sdn BHd (Company No. 1393137-H), we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (“PDPA”).
This Policy explains:
- The type of personal data we collect and how we collect it.
- How we use your personal data.
- The parties that we disclose the personal data to.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal data.
Personal Data We May Collect from You We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Personal information to establish your identity and background such as your full name, passport or identity card number, nationality, religion, vehicle number and vehicle model or type.
- Contact information such as billing address, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and email address.
- Payment information such as your debit or credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details.
- Sensitive information such as your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership. We do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is necessary due to exceptional circumstances to serve you better and meet your needs.
- Recording of your image via CCTV cameras installed at our centre.
- Recording of your photograph during any of our corporate events or third-party open day.
- Recording of calls placed by you to our customer services
- Function or post when you commence a business relationship with us.
- Resume or CVs when you apply job with us for general web browsing although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of your visit. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such personal data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the purposes as listed below.
How We Collect Your Personal Data We may collect personal data either from you, from your authorized representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources which may include (but is not limited to:
- When you register for our services (for example when you submit an application form to become our customer).
- When you contact us in person, by a phone call or over the counter (for example when you contact us for any enquiries, complaints, comments, or feedbacks, we may keep record of that correspondences).
- When you participate in any surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contests, offers, or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party.
- When you commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider, or business partner).
- When you visit any of our branches or premises.
- When you attend any of our corporate events or third-party open day.
- When you visit or browse our websites.
- When you apply job with us.
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- When we collect information about you from third parties we dealt with or are connected with you (payment collector or financial institutions).
- From such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Use of Personal Data Collected You agree that we may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity.
- To manage and maintain your account or contract with us.
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the services.
- To provide and improve our services to you including fulfilling audit requirements and billing for services.
- To carry out your instructions or to respond to any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks that you have submit to us.
- To protect or enforce our rights to recover any debt owing to us.
- To compile information for analysis and in reports for relevant regulatory authorities.
- To transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any of your agreements with us.
- To update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records.
- To administer competitions, contests, offers, or promotions.
- To produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- To conduct research for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us.
- To assess financial and insurance risks.
- To conduct surveys, questionnaire, and provide you with information from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To engage in business transactions in respect of services to be offered and provided to you.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us.
- For internal management of the services being provided to you.
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes.
- To provide training for our staff.
- To conduct marketing and information technology activities (for example, market research).
- To persons who have been identified as being you or your authorized representative(s) pursuant, for the purpose of the relevant transaction or enquiry.
- To third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) for any of the purposes described above. Where we disclose your personal data to third parties, we shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to us.
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data As a part of providing you with our services and the management or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Federal or state government.
- Law enforcement agencies.
- Government agencies.
- Government agencies.
- Our regulator.
- Companies or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers or professional consultant.
- Companies or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with services that you have requested.
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data.
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
- Any credit reporting agencies or in the event of default, any debt collection agencies subject to the permitted law applicable to us. If Personal Data Provided by You Is Incomplete Where indicated in our application or registration forms manually or electronically, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to us to enable us to process your application for our services. Should you fail to provide a complete and obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our services. Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data We can assist you to access and correct your personal data held by us. Where you wish to have access to your personal data in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us via our Data Access Request Form or Data Correction Request Form respectively.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Data We will retain your personal data in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with Cozy Carz or its subsidiaries for the duration of your relationship with us, for such period as may be necessary to protect the interests of Cozy Carz or its subsidiaries and/or its customers as may be deemed necessary, where otherwise required by the law and/or where required by Cozy Carz or its relevant policies.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured. This includes following our security procedures (like checking your identity when you call us). Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content. Transfer of Your Personal Data Outside Malaysia Any personal data, which you volunteer to us, will be treated with the highest standards of security strictly in accordance with the PDPA 2010. It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside Malaysia if any of our service providers or business partners are involved in providing part of a services are located in countries outside Malaysia. You consent to us transferring your personal data outside Malaysia in these instances. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any such service providers or business partners are contractually bound not to use your personal data for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted by us to provide and to adequately safeguard your personal data.
Your Consent By submitting your personal data, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this Policy. If we change our Policy, we will publish the amended version on this page. But you can email or write to us to ask for a copy. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Our Contact Details Cozy Carz is committed to protecting your personal data. If you have questions or comments about Cozy Carz administration of personal data relating or services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-77339449. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding this Policy, we would be glad to hear from you. Thank you.
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
Cozy Carz will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
All vehicles are cleaned at the customer's own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
Cozy Carz or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the detailing type.
We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to take a debit, credit card details, T&Go E Wallet, Grab E-Wallet or FPX Payment to secure the booking.
We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
All vehicles are cleaned at the customer's own risk.
All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of Cardetailing.com. CarDetailing.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Cozy Carz reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing.
Cozy Carz will not tolerate any verbal or physical
abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the
relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered.
Pricing Terms & Conditions
Cozy Carz reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of RM 50 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking.
A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
Cozy Carz reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
Cozy Carz reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
Prices of service will be subjected to 6% Government Service
Cozy Carz will send you SMS text messages or Email Electronic Mail to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Cozy Carz is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
Cozy Carz may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
Cozy Carz may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a cancelled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for cancelling.
All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
We may ask you where you heard about Cozy Carz in order to gauge our marketing strategies.
We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit for service.
We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfil the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost refund or redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service.
Cleaning or repairing the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without authorization from Cozy Carz voids our Service Guarantee. Redo’s, refunds, or reimbursements will not be made after any unauthorized cleaning or repairs.
Refusing a redo appointment for the unsatisfactory portion of your service limits any refunds to 20% of the value of your service.
Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve heavy stains, foul odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray or any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redo’s, or any additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
Some issues may require services beyond those you ordered. Refusing the services recommended by customer service or your on-site technician may invalidate the service guarantee.
Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by Cozy Carz are covered under our service guarantee. Any services not authorized by Cozy Carz are at customer's own risk.
Payment is due at the completion of your service. Refusal or failure to pay for your service invalidates our service guarantee and any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion of Cozy Carz.
Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by emailing (email@example.com). Pictures of the unsatisfactory portion of the service must be emailed to support@ cozycarz.my within 24 hours of the claim being made.
For payer verification purposes, Gift Certificates have a 48
hour holding period before they can be redeemed for services.
Gift Certificates can only be used once per vehicle per service
Gift certificates cannot be combined or redeemed with any other additional discounts, coupons, or promotions.
The final price for services rendered may exceed the value of this gift certificate.
Additional charges may apply to the redeemer if they choose a package that exceeds the cash value of their gift certificate.
Additional surcharges for excessive pet hair, biological waste, other hazardous materials, larger vehicles, excessive damage, or other issues may apply.
Gift certificates reflect a cash value. Prices for services may adjust due to seasonality, location, inflation, or demand.
Any balances for services ordered are due at time of service and do not include additional services, tax, or gratuity.
In the event the redeemer is not covered by the Cozy Carz network a refund will be issued to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
After 6 months of non-use the gift certificate is non-refundable.
Our cancellation policy is limited to certain scenarios that might take place in booking of our car wash & car detailing services.
We will take in account all possibilities to create a fairer platform for our customers.
When you cancel more than 3 times, your account may become unavailable (suspended temporarily or permanently) until you get in touch with us (Cozy Carz). Any further feedbacks regarding activation of the account can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or our website www.cozycarz.my.
All cancellation of bookings made by our customers will be charged 10% of the total booking cost.
You will only be charged a cancellation fee of 10% of the total booking cost:
- When you cancel 30 minutes before your agreed booking time slot.
=> i.e.: Your time slot is booked at 10.30am for a (S) Premium Car Wash Service (RM 20) and you cancel your booking at 10am you will incur a cancellation fee of RM2 and your balance of RM 18 will be refunded into your e-wallet of your account. For a detailed information on refund policy, head to www.cozycarz.my).
=> Cancellations made before 30 minutes will be eligible for a reschedule at any other available time slots on any operating day (subject to time slot availability).
- When you cancel after your agreed booking time slot.
=> i.e.: Your time slot is booked at 10.30am for a (S) Premium Car Wash Service (RM 20) and you cancel your booking after 10.30am you will incur a cancellation fee of RM2 and your balance of RM 18 will be refunded your e-wallet of your account. (For a detailed information on refund policy, head to www.cozycarz.my)
- When you do not show up after 30 minutes of the agreed booking time slot.
=>i.e.: Your time slot is booked at 10.30am for a (S) Premium Car Wash Service (RM 20) and you do not show up 30 minutes (11am) you will incur a cancellation fee of RM2 and your balance of RM 18 will be refunded your e-wallet of your account. (For a detailed information on refund policy, head to www.cozycarz.my)
What is Cozy Carz’s cancellation policy?
We understand that some factors like road conditions, traffic, and sudden change of plans aren’t within your control, and that sometimes mistakes like keying in a wrong booking time slot can happen. The cancellation policy takes these factors into account to allow flexibility for everyone, while still being fair to us and our customers.
We allow our customers to reschedule their booking time slots to avoid cancellation fees charges.
Any fee incurred will be deducted directly from your Cozy Carz Wallet.
Cozy Carz may give refunds for our service purchases, depending on the refund policies. You can also contact us at email@example.com for further information.
-If you find a Cozy Carz purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn't make and that wasn't made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 30 days of the transaction.
- If you have had a refund request accepted, will process that refund in 7 business days.
Ways to request a refund on Cozy Carz
If the purchase isn’t what you expected, doesn’t work, or you don’t want it any more, you can:
Option 1: Request a refund on the Cozy Carz website
Follow the instructions if:
=> On your computer, go to www.cozycarz.my.
=> Click Order History.
=> Find the order you want to return.
=> Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
=> Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
=> You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 30 minutes but it can take up to 7 business days.
- If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing you bought.
Option 2: Get support from the developer of the app or web.
Most apps on the Apple Store or Google Play Store are made by third part developers and not by Cozy Carz. The developers should support their apps and make sure they work well for you.
You should contact the app developer if:
- You have a question about an app.
- You made an in-app purchase but it wasn’t delivered or isn’t working as
- You want a refund and it’s more than 48 hours since you made the purchase. The developer can help with purchase issues and can process refunds pursuant to its policies and applicable laws.
Note: Some information related to refund requests may be shared with developers.
Cozy Carz refund
Refund policies are different depending on what you bought.
You may get an automatic refund if you transactions didn’t go through our payment gateway where it will be reflected in your bank statement. The app and web platform are downloadable for free and does not require to be purchased. However, the services offered by the app and web platform are purchasable with an option of reloading Cozy Carz Wallet to purchase all services that is offered. If you want to reinstall the app or re-register user on the web , you'll have to buy it again and you may not be eligible for a refund on that purchase.
Note: If you give your account or payment details to someone else, appear to be abusing our policies, or don’t protect your account with authentication, we usually can’t issue a refund.
How long does a refunds take
Refunds from Cozy Carz are returned to the payment
method used to make the original purchase. Refunds take different amounts of
time depending on how you paid.
If your refund is taking longer than expected, check your refund status on your Cozy Carz account. If the status is "Refunded," you'll see a credit on your form of payment. If the status is "Cancelled," the order was never charged and so you won't see a credit on your form of payment.
Estimated Refund time
|Credit or debit card|
3–7 business days.
Processing time can be affected by the card issuer and sometimes takes up to 10 business days.If your credit card is no longer active, refunds will go to the bank that issued your card. Contact the bank to recover funds.
1-10 business days.
Processing time can be affected by your bank,
but typically takes between 4 and 10
©Copyright 2020 Cozy Cars All Right Reserved